Call for Abstract
3rd World Congress on Psychiatry & Psychological Syndromes, will be organized around the theme “Discovering the Challenges Regarding Excellence in Psychiatry and Psychology”
PSYCHIATRY CONGRESS 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in PSYCHIATRY CONGRESS 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Both Psychiatry and Psychology are fields that offers shared target that is helping people keep up their mental and passionate prosperity. Anyway there are unmistakable contrasts in the treatment strategies that are utilized to accomplish the objective. Brain research revolves around giving mental medications like lead interventions while psychiatry incorporates drugs and various medicines like ECT (Electroconvulsive therapy) as well. Therapists and Psychologists work couple to treat patients from both direct and clinical perspective.
- Track 1-1Emergency psychiatry
- Track 1-2Cognitive psychology
- Track 1-3Behavioral psychology
- Track 1-4Experimental psychology
- Track 1-5Applied psychology
Psychosomatic medicine is a recently authorized subspecialty in the field of psychiatry; it is otherwise called consultation-liaison psychiatry. C-L psychiatry gives information, practice, and guidance in the connection among mental and physical ailment. This field is related with administrations like conclusion, therapeutics and research of ailments around there. Subsequently it associates psychiatry and other therapeutic claims to fame, so doctors and specialists can talk about how to best oversee patients with psychosomatic ailment.
- Track 2-1Electroconvulsive therapy
- Track 2-2Hypnosis
- Track 2-3Drug abreaction
- Track 2-4Group therapy
- Track 2-5Supportive psychotherapy
- Track 2-6Psychoanalysis
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is a multidisciplinary insightful periodical that empowers look into on the finding, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders in children, adolescents, and their families. It researches the biopsychosocial factors that impact the improvement and course of these mental issue and treatment reactions to different intercessions. It for the most part centers around formative issue (Autism spectrum disorder), Disorders of Attention and Behavior, Psychotic Disorders, Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Eating Disorders and Gender Identity Disorder.
- Track 3-1Anxiety disorders
- Track 3-2Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Track 3-3Social impact
- Track 3-4Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Track 3-5Aggression and violence
- Track 3-6Adolescent counselling
- Track 3-7Teenage depression
- Track 3-8Child abuse and negligence
- Track 3-9Emotional and Behavioural disorders
Alzheimer's is a kind of dementia that causes issues with memory, thinking and conduct. Dementia is the loss of psychological working thinking, recalling, and thinking and social capacities to such a degree, that it meddles with an individual's everyday life and exercises. These capacities incorporate memory, language aptitudes, visual observation, critical thinking, self-administration, and the capacity to center and focus. A few people with dementia can't control their feelings, and their characters may change. The rate at which the sickness advances is diverse for everybody, except by and large, individuals with Alzheimer's live for a long time after side effects start. While there are presently no medicines to prevent Alzheimer's infection from advancing, there are drugs to treat dementia side effects.
- Track 4-1Amyloid Hypothesis
- Track 4-2Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Track 4-3Motor neuron diseases
- Track 4-4Parkinson plus syndrome
- Track 4-5Vascular dementia
- Track 4-6Dementia with lewy bodies
- Track 4-7Cognitive impairment
- Track 4-8Neurological examination
Telepsychiatry is the use of telemedicine to the claim to fame field of psychiatry. The term normally portrays the conveyance of mental evaluation and care through video conferencing. Telepsychiatry administrations can be offered through go-between organizations that join forces with offices to expand care limits, or by singular suppliers or supplier gatherings. Most usually, telepsychiatry experiences occur at medicinal offices under the supervision of on location staff, however at-home models are getting acknowledged whether they are in consistence with HIPAA standards.
- Track 5-1Telebehavioral Health
- Track 5-2Home-based Telepsychiatry
- Track 5-3Forensic Telepsychiatry
- Track 5-4On-demand Telepsychiatry
- Track 5-5Scheduled Telepsychiatry
Neuropsychology worried about the applied study of cerebrum conduct connections. This field fuses standards of appraisal and intercession dependent on the logical research of human conduct as it identifies with the typical and anomalous working of the focal sensory system. Neurodegenerative diseases are hopeless and weakening conditions that outcome in dynamic degeneration as well as death of nerve cells. This causes issues with development (called ataxias), or mental working (called dementias). Evaluation incorporates neuropsychological tests, persistent history, subjective perception, neuroimaging, and symptomatic techniques.
- Track 6-1Neurologist
- Track 6-2Dementia
- Track 7-1Bipolar I
- Track 7-2Bipolar II
- Track 7-3Borderline Personality Disorder
- Track 7-4Bipolar Screening
- Track 7-5Delusions
- Track 7-6Hallucinations
- Track 7-7Thought Disorders
- Track 7-8Aboulia
- Track 8-1Acute stress disorders
- Track 8-2Insomnia
- Track 8-3Social anxiety disorders
- Track 8-4Persistent depressive disorders
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a psychological wellness condition described by distressing, intrusive, obsessive thoughts and repetitive, compulsive physical or mental acts. The obsessions or compulsions cause stamped trouble, are tedious, and meddle with an individual's ordinary capacity. Signs of OCD can happen in kids and young people, with the ailment normally starting bit by bit and compounding with age. Side effects of OCD can be gentle or extreme. A few people experience obsessive contemplations in particular, without taking part in compulsive conduct.
Mental Health fuses our enthusiastic, mental, and social flourishing. It impacts how we think, feel, and act. It also chooses how we handle push, relate to other people, and choose choices. Mental wellbeing is basic at each period of life, from youth and adolescence through adulthood. Mental issue are totally serious disarranges which can impact your thinking, tendency, and lead. There are numerous purposes behind mental sickness. Your characteristics and family ancestry may accept a section. Your experience, for instance, stretch or a past loaded up with maul, may moreover matter. Characteristic factors can in like manner be a bit of the explanation. Mental issue is ordinary, yet prescriptions are available.
- Track 11-1Menopause/pregnancy related psychiatric disorders
- Track 11-2Anxiety
- Track 11-3Infertility/perinatal loss
- Track 11-4Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Track 11-5Gender specific risk factors
- Track 11-6Sexual discrimination
- Track 11-7Psychological distress with gynecological disorders
Addiction is a never-ending issue with natural, mental, social and biological components affecting its headway and backing. Routinely, it falls under two classes, substance dependence, or Drug Addiction, and social oppression, for instance, a wagering propensity. Raised need to re-experience usage of the substance or direct, perhaps affected by mental (e.g., stretch, history of damage), social (e.g., family or partners' use of a substance), and environmental components (e.g., receptiveness of a substance, insignificant exertion) can incite general use/presentation, with perpetual, use/introduction provoking personality changes. These cerebrum changes consolidate alterations in cortical (pre-frontal cortex) and sub-cortical (limbic system) zones including the neuro-equipment of remuneration, motivation, memory, engine control and judgment. This can incite electrifying augmentations in wants for a prescription or development, and likewise blocks in the ability to successfully deal with this drive, regardless of the learning and experience of various results related to the addictive direct.
- Track 12-1Alcohol addiction
- Track 12-2Opioid dependence
- Track 12-3Cognitive impairment
- Track 12-4Drug use and toxicity
- Track 12-5Hallucinogens abuse
- Track 12-6Addiction and brain
Psychopharmacology is divided as a logical report that manages the impact of prescriptions have on mind-set, recognition, observing, and exercises. Psychopharmacology is separated from Neuropsychopharmacology that features the connection between medicate made changes inside the working. Psychoactive medications relate for the most part with explicit receptors or target locales found in the sensory system to convince an inescapable difference in cells inside the sensory system and alters the consciousness and behavioural changes in psychological or physiological functions.
- Track 13-1Dose response relation in psychiatric medications
- Track 13-2Preclinical psychopharmacology
- Track 13-3Psycho pharmacological medication
- Track 13-4Modern psychopharmacology
Psychopathology is the examination of mental issue. It looks at the potential treatment procedures for mental infections. While psychopathy is a character issue depicted by withdrawn character, nonappearance of empathy, serious, and self absorbed characteristics.
- Track 14-1Family therapy with child
- Track 14-2Therapeutic approaches towards prevention
- Track 14-3Disruptive behavior disorder
- Track 14-4Trauma & Critical Care
- Track 14-5Oppositional deficient disorder
Psychoanalysis is a procedure for treatment related to examination of absent character for treatment of mental issue. It expects to release subdued feelings and events or injury and help the patient face it. Psychometrics concerns the speculation or arrangement of mental estimation that is estimation of character attributes, educational achievements, data and capacities.
Early intervention is the route toward giving assistance or treatment to a person who is experiencing or showing up of dysfunctional behavior. Early finding and intervention must be developed for passionate prosperity issue so it covers both early disclosure and stage express treatment of the earlier periods of illness with psychosocial and meds.
- Track 16-1Drug Development in Neurology
- Track 16-2Psychiatry and Psychology Practices
- Track 16-3Yoga & Medication
- Track 16-4Positive psychology techniques
- Track 16-5Early intervention and prevention
- Track 16-6Early intervention and prevention of psychiatric disorders
Geriatric psychiatry is a sub forte of psychiatry which manages the investigation, prevention and treatment of mental disorders in human with mature age. It underscores the mental and biological aspects of normal ageing.
- Track 17-1Geriatric nursing
- Track 17-2Depression
- Track 17-3Geriatric counselling
- Track 17-4Dementia
Neuropsychiatry is a part of medication that manages mental disorders inferable from maladies of the sensory system. It went before the present orders of psychiatry and nervous system science. Nervous system specialists have concentrated equitably on organic sensory system pathology, particularly of the cerebrum, while therapists have made a case for diseases of the psyche. Major Neuropsychiatric Conditions incorporate the accompanying: Addictions, Childhood and advancement, Eating disorders, Degenerative diseases, Mood disorders, Neurotic disorders, Psychosis and Sleep disorders.
- Track 18-1Neuropsychiatry Stroke
- Track 18-2Different Classes of Observations and Experiments
- Track 18-3Speech and Behaviour
- Track 18-4Neuroethics
- Track 18-5Neural network structure and dynamics
- Track 18-6Nervous system
- Track 18-7Blood-Brain Barrier
- Track 18-8Traumatic Brain Injury
- Track 18-9Intervention neuroradiology
Psychiatric nursing or mental health nursing is the strength of nursing that thinks about individuals of any age with mental disease or mental trouble, for example, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychosis or dementia. Being a mental health nurse can be fulfilling, however it tends to be a distressing and sincerely depleting occupation also. Just as working all day, you can likewise work low maintenance or calmly in this field. Enlisted medical attendants can work in the mental health field and they can likewise expand their capabilities by attempted further investigation in this field for either an alumni confirmation or Master's certificate or applying to turn into credentialed mental health nurture.
- Track 19-1Nursing and mental health
- Track 19-2Nursing education in mental health
- Track 19-3Psychiatric health nursing practice